I have been nominated for The Liebster Award. Not really knowing what it is I did some research and found out it’s really just a way to acknowledge new, and up and coming blogs throughout the blogosphere. So a big thank you goes to Jennifer over on her blog who nominated me for this award.
First I’m told I need to answer a few questions:
1. What is your best summer memory?
My best summer time memory would probably be when I was a child and living in Philadelphia. Every weekend we’d alternate back and forth between both sets of grandparents. I miss these times and seeing family a lot so much.
2. Do you sing in the shower?
I used to but I haven’t recently. I do listen to music in the shower though and also think of stories to write.
3. Have you ever put an empty carton of milk/juice back in the refrigerator?
I put an empty pitcher of iced tea back in the fridge every day in hopes that someone else will make it.
4. Which bug do you like better: Roly Poly (pill bug) or Ladybug? Why?
I prefer ladybugs because they’ve never really bothered me and I think they’re a lot prettier, and nicer to look at.
5. Who is the person who makes you laugh so hard soda comes out of your nose and tears stream down your face?
Probably my friend James or my grandfather. Both have very different senses of humor, but both can make the funniest side comments that just barely get noticed.
6. Where do you go when you need to get away from it all?
I usually just take a shower and relax in there. Or spend most of my time in the garage. Although I have been known to go to Barnes and Noble and just walk around for hours on end.
7. Do you ever hide from door to door salespeople?
Yes, luckily we don’t get very many here.
8. When do you decide it’s time to get gas? 1/2 tank? 1/4 tank? Warning light has been on for 10 miles?
I try to keep my tank above 1/4 at all times. But once it hits 1/4 is when I know I definitely need gas.
9. What is the one talent you wish you had?
I wish I could draw much better than I currently do. I also wish I could sing.
10. If you could time travel would you go to the future or the past?
I would travel into the past and have lunch with George Orwell. I would probably like to travel into the future for ideas on a novel!
Here are my nominee’s for the award (rather, blogs I’d like to acknowledge.) :
Now the rules I suppose:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Now for my 10 questions:
1. What is your favorite book and author?
2. If you could have dinner with 5 people alive or dead, who would you pick?
3. What brought you to writing?
4. Say the world was ending from a zombie apocalypse. Where would you go and who would you bring?
5. What is your least favorite food?
6. How often do you ignore your own grammar mistakes?
7. One thing about of writing that you hate?
8. And the one thing you love?
9. Would you rather be a Best selling author but no one gets the true message of your book, or a poor self published author but the few people who have read it get the message perfectly?
10. French Fries or Onion rings?